Empty Sea TV
From our living room to yours
We hear over and over again from artists who play at Empty Sea that our tiny music venue is among their favorite rooms. The intimate setting, top-notch sound, and attention to detail creates a one-of-a-kind concert experience. But we want to share our amazing concert series with a larger audience — a global one.
This spring, we’re partnering with a couple of high-tech companies and Seattle’s best live TV production talent to produce a series of live, pay-per-view webcasts of our concerts here at the studio.
Our goal is to take our painstaking approach to audio to the world of streaming video, delivering the best concert experience we possibly can using today’s technology. We’re offering:
- Live, streaming webcasts with three broadcast-grade HD video cameras.
- A dedicated audio engineer mixing exclusively for our streaming audience to ensure the best quality sound.
- Video on demand for watching previously recorded concerts.
- Pay-per-view and monthly subscription options.
- An artist-minded business model: 50% of live webcast profits go directly to the artists.
Ready to get started?
Questions / Comments?
Email Michael Connolly at email@example.com.